Client Sales Manager, Integration Job
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Columbus, OH, US
Job ID: 18381
Location: Columbus,OH, US
Line of Business:Alliance Data
About the Opportunity
Responsible for growing and cultivating client relationships and managing the Retail Credit Card Portfolio(s). Sells Alliance Data products and services. Works with account team and internal partners to develop marketing programs around Account Management plans to increase credit sales. Participates as a key market differentiator for Alliance Data through the acquisition and application of intricate industry, market, and client knowledge. Coordinates with internal teams to develop value added programs to meet the needs of the client. Learns and practices the Alliance Data selling philosophy and methodologies. In conjunction with Alliance Data client support team, provides recommendations to clients on data marketing, payments solutions, and customer loyalty. Develops and enhances relationships with internal partners via account management practices and is involved in leading internal account management teams.
-Execution of day to day and oversight of program strategy
* Marketing programs
* Partner with MSS and New Client discussions
* Managing vision with Sr. Manager
* Drives execution of Programs
-Collateral and Assets- set up (ensures completion with Sr. Coord)
* Cost Center
* Escalated Tactical Items
-Grow and develop Direct Reports
-Manage Monthly Forecasting Process
EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree (Marketing, Business)
WORK EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years
* Five years experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations or strong related credit experience
* One year supervisory experience
* Detailed understanding of credit related systems, retail, and proprietary credit card practices.
* Specific credit-related sales experience
* Masters Degree
OTHER SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, OR ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of Retail Environment.
* Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts and principles (segmentation, offer strategies, testing strategy, seasonal planning, email, multi-channel marketing concepts).
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
* Strong analytical skills and familiarity with budgeting and business analysis.
* Excellent project/time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Professional demeanor with superior interpersonal and (verbal and written) communication skills, including the ability to influence others and be a strong negotiator.
* Ability to work independently with little supervision and serve as a leader and representative of Alliance Data.
* Ability to interact with a variety of individuals within all levels of the organization, building and maintaining productive relationships.
* Ability to facilitate effective group presentations/discussions.
* Ability to maintain confidential information.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems.
* Aptitude for detail and accuracy.
* Ability to research and analyze data.
* Some travel required, including overnight stays.
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon succesful completion of credit and background checks.
How To Apply
To apply, please visit our website at www.alliancedata.com/pages/careers and fill out an online application.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.alliancedata.com, or follow us on Twitter via @AllianceData.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin
Job Segments: Sales Management, Sales, Part Time, Manager, Research, Management