Facility Engineer Job
Date: Nov 1, 2013
Location: Columbus, OH, US
Job ID: 19876
Location: Columbus,OH, US
Line of Business:Alliance Data
* Design electrical and HVAC systems for computer rooms and data centers (oversee installations)
* Have a thorough knowledge of servicing, repairing, installing, troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance on facilities related equipment such as electrical service, Liebert UPS and Battery Backup systems, HVAC systems, lighting systems and fire suppression systems
* Liaison with outside contractors for Facilities and maintain an ongoing relationship
* Maintain strict adherence to budget guidelines, all code restrictions as well as quality and safety standards
* To lead teams, develop objectives and goals for each as well as assign individual responsibilities
* Thorough knowledge and maintenance of fire alarm systems
* Responsible for facility and power related equipment and parts inventory
* Communications with all levels of management
* Communications with vendors and contractors
* Ability to use computer based programs including Trane Tracer Summit, Liebert Sitescan, Alber and PeopleSoft
* Responsible for multiple facilities in the areas of electric, HVAC, UPS, generators, fire systems, lighting etc.
* Perform other tasks as needed
* 2 year Technical Degree in the electrical or Mechanical field or equivalent experience
* Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Power point and Outlook)
* Knowledge of UPS systems and facility power systems 120V to 480V
* Knowledge of Refrigerant certifications such as Type 1 and Type 2, knowledge of refrigerant 410a
* Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment such as coolers, freezers, oven, grill and fryer
* Proven leadership skills and ability to work with all levels of management
* Ability to be on call 24/7/365.
* Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics
* Effective communication skills (oral and written)
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously
* Good team building skills
* Strong decision making skills
* Proven ability to manage and develop timelines
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.alliancedata.com, or follow us on Twitter via @AllianceData.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin
Job Segments: Facilities, ERP, Part Time, Electrical, Engineer, Operations, Technology, Engineering