Lead ASP.Net Web Developer Job
Date: Feb 23, 2014
Location San Francisco, CA, US
Company: Alliance Data
SolutionSet Digital is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Lead ASP.Net Developer who can demonstrate proof of his/her knowledge and experience working with complex and highly available web systems. We work with numerous Fortune 500 clients by delivering cutting edge solutions. You will be leading and working hand in hand with talented individuals on significant projects every day. If you are looking for an opportunity in a growing, fast paced company, offering unlimited potential, SolutionSet Digital could be the place for you.
As a Web Developer on our ASP.NET team working from our San Francisco or Palo Alto, CA office, your primary mission will be to develop high performance sites for our enterprise clients. These will include web sites, mobile apps, intranets, commerce solutions and community sites.
We'd like to meet you if you:
* Have 7+ years of applicable experience
* Are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to learn
* Have Expert level skills with the .NET Framework (C#) and good experience with coding complex business logic with lots of data
* Know the latest front end packages / libraries used in the .NET world (jQuery, Backbone, AngularJS, Telerik, etc.).
* Are an expert at SQL / Stored processes. Should be able to architect and specify database structures and SQL Server tuning
* Have held a lead role, owening the development of large web projects
* Are a strong communicator, both orally and in written format.
* Have moderate experience setting up and managing servers / components / configurations.
* Have experience with a number of enterprise packages – CMS, Doc Mgmt, eCommerce, etc.
* SiteCore or other CMS experience
* Want to work with the best of the best web team, a variety of leading brands, the latest technologies.
* Experience working in an agency, consulting or IT services environment.
Requires legal authorization to work in the United States
SolutionSet is an award-winning digital consultancy built from the ground up to combine the thinking, creativity, and passion of a digital agency with the strategy, process, and engineering depth of a technology consultancy. We design and develop web, mobile, social and digital marketing solutions to help leading companies better engage and serve customers. SolutionSet clients include Google, American Express, California Lottery, Cisco, Dell, Duke University,Intel, and TXU Energy. SolutionSet is an Epsilon company.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion background checks.
Epsilon Pay Statement
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/or call 1.800.309.0505.
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 2014-02-21
Req ID: 0060028
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: .NET, Developer, Consulting, Engineer, Web Design, Technology, Engineering, Creative