Application Developer, Senior Job
Date: Jul 18, 2014
Location: West Chicago, IL, US
Company: Alliance Data
Aspen Marketing Services (a division of Epsilon) is currently seeking a disciplined, energetic, smart and motivated Senior Web Application Developer to help ensure the successful delivery of digital experiences for a 3 month engagement. The Senior Web Application Developer will work with a team of development peers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Design and develop scalable data-driven web solutions using ASP.NET and supporting technologies.
• Successfully commit and deliver on a series of user stories in an agile focused environment
• Record and report on work progress daily
• Identify and promote opportunities for continuous improvement across the SDLC
• Execute prevention measures to safeguard against potential security threats
• Implement software solutions using test-driven approaches to provide a high degree of code coverage and stability
• Adapt and re-prioritize work stream as needed to fulfill multiple competing goals.
• Effectively collaborate with development teams, managers, analysts, and clients to achieve team goals.
• Produce documentation and hold knowledge sharing sessions
• Promote and participate in a positive and energetic work culture
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft ASP.NET WebForms / MVC in C#.
• Minimum 3 years of experience designing and developing SQL Server databases and supporting objects (T-SQL/SQL).
• Must be able to execute HTML5/CSS mobile responsive designs
• Expertise in developing secure REST and SOAP APIs with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• Expert level knowledge of HTTP protocol and web-based communications
• Strong understanding of jQuery fundamentals
• Strong understanding of design patterns, OOP, and AOP
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
• Experience with NHibernate, Entity Framework, or ORM technologies
• Ability to slice and optimize assets for web using Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as DNN or Kentico
• Microsoft MCAD or MCPD certification
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
Epsilon Pay Statement
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/or call 1.800.309.0505.
Location: West Chicago, IL, US
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 2014-03-20
Req ID: 0061450
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Web Design, Creative